Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Best MD Buddy EVER!!!

WOW! 
The generosity shown by others to Sarah and myself has been overwhelming!
Friday, I was blessed with a gift certificate from a co-worker to help in any items we may need while we are displaced. 
Yesterday, I was sitting at my desk and 3 lovely ladies walked up with beautiful smiles and were bearing gifts of sheets, a mattress cover, and a beautiful pillow (they said reminded them of me - so sweet!).
Today when I arrived at work, there was a box on my desk.  This is not unusual as we get various investment kits and marketing materials sent to us all the time.  It was different though... this time I recognized the name on the return address - ERICHO!
One of our best buds Eric, who lives back in MD, had put together an incredibly thoughtful, witty, and wonderful care package and sent it to us.  Complete with all necessary essentials.  He did a great job outlining the contents of the package so I have included a pictures of the included contents of the package.
Ericho, you are AWESOME!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment